The E3 Ambassador Program Returns
Did you know that we’ve got a vibrant community of official Tomb Raider fansites from around the globe that collaborate closely with the studio? The work our fansites do is invaluable – whether it’s localizing news, hosting contests, or organizing local events for their fans.
In 2012 we debuted our E3 Ambassador Program, providing international fans the opportunity to attend E3 and represent the Tomb Raider community at the show. The program returns this year, with 11 individuals preparing for an adventure in Los Angeles. They will be given press-like status at the show – having access to demos, interviews, and more in order to report back gameplay details and impressions to you.
Our global ambassadors include:
- Ash Kapriyelov| Tomb of Ash | Russian Representative
- Bartosz Listewnik | World of Tomb Raider | Polish Representative
- Brandon Klassen | Tomb Raider HQ | US/Canadian Representative
- Henrique R. P. Menezes | Lara Croft Brasil | Brazilian Representative
- Jack Valentine | Tomb Raider Forums Representative
- Jan Beinersdorf | Wikiraider | German Representative
- Marco| Allgame: Tomb Raider | Italian Representative
- Maxime Turpin | Tombeau Croft | French Representative
- Patrick Johnson | Official Square Enix Forums Representative
- Rachel Perkins | Guns and Grapple | United Kingdom Representative
- Rodrigo Martín Santos | Tomb Raider Collection | Spanish Representative
Be sure to give these representatives a follow to keep up with their thoughts from E3. Also, ensure you sign up for the official forums in order to start weighing in with the questions you’d most like forum representative Patrick to pass along to our devs.
Here’s to a great show!
Don’t worry English speakers. You will get some info and media from me also! 😀